Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Have you heard of Bloglovin'?! If not, you're missing out!

Where has this site been all of my life!? No, seriously, I've been blogging or following blogs for years and apparently I have been living in a cave. Not only is this site fantastic for people who WRITE blogs, but it's so convenient for people who READ blogs.

I've heard people compare Bloglovin' to Instagram and I think that's a really nice way to try and explain it:
- you can follow your favorite blog posts all in one place
- you can get suggestions for new blogs or follow certain topics (like travel, for example)
- you have a blog feed and will see "featured posts"
- Bloglovin' takes your interests in mind and helps you customize
- you do not have to worry about setting up emails to follow a blog
- you can follow a blog from any platform
- there's an app (who doesn't love another app!)

I know, right?! It's pretty awesome. So, how do you get this set up, well, here you go:
  1. https://www.bloglovin.com/signup
  2. You can sign up through Facebook (because everything is linked nowadays) or create your own user name and password.
  3.  Start following!
These are your sign up options...pretty simple.

 This is what my feed looks like. You can see my profile in the upper, upper right, then you see in the middle suggestions for blogs I might want to follow, and then my own blog is also on there.


And this is my new platform on Bloglovin' for this blog, Low Stress Traveling - Darling Style. And a big thank you to those of you who have already started following.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you found our post helpful, let us know. If you have any questions, let us know. If you have any suggestions, let us know. Thanks for reading!